Monday, April 13, 2009

Marriage at 11

Mr. Cosey, I liked him in the beginning of the novel. He was a warm, giving, and God like character throughout the story. When I finished the book, I found myself in discuss with Mr. Cosey. To me, Mr. Cosey became a pervert, child molester, and a rich man with major mental issues. From reading this novel I was reassured with my prior conception of people with money, they can get away with murder, or child molesting. You take your pick..."There's a difference between virgins and children."

2 comments:

  1. I agree. I was appauled when I got to the part of the book when they revealed Heed's age when they married. I felt the same way with the change if opinion of Mr. Cosey. He did have all that power because of his money, which is ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree as well. Mr. Cosey seemed to be this nice man with a lot to offer as a person, but it turned out the things he was offering were perverted and wrong.

    ReplyDelete