This book was nothing how I expected it to be. I think the author does an amazing job of keeping the reader interested by the confusion with the sex of the narrator. I loved how the love story felt like a real life situation, not a fantasy. I chose to write from a male and female point of view on the novel.
Married women, no strings, and an awesome flat to go with it, that sounds like the life to me. The main character has it all, so why does he keep falling in love and losing it? When starting to read this book I had no idea where it was going but I related to it. I have had those one night stands, those weeked get aways but never have I obsessed over a women like he does in the novel. They are just women, at my age I have no desire to settle down at all. I know what kind of women work with my lifestyle and which ones don't.
I found it very wierd the way the main character was only thinking about Louise the whole book. The way he describes her in medical terms, phyco. I know there comes a point when every dude is ready to settle down but I hope that when I get to that point Im not as misriable as the main character. Ya I understand Louise has cancer but he should have never ran away and left her. As men we have to be the stronger partner, the leader, and the control of the household. I think the main character just made every man look bad in this novel. Stand up and take care of your business, be a man!
But why can't the main character be confused? Why can't a person make a decision and change their mind? I very much enjoyed the way the novel resembled my life, or the caios of it. In love with someone you cant have, but still there for them whenever they need you. One day wanting something and another not. One thing was forsure through out the novel, the main characters need for the female body. It made me want to be the object of the main characters desire.
I hope that there is someone out there longing for me like in this novel, don't we all? We have read it in all our fairtale books, our prince. I just hope that there is someone, it doesn't matter male or female just someone for everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment