FEMALE DESIRE
Do we as women want men to get pregnant? This natural gift/burden should it be given options? Does it matter who carries ones child? Is this picture something all women desire at some point? I feel that being a women means I can have a child and a man cant! Having children is what I want to do and can't wait, I won't give it up for anything!
You choosing this image makes me think more about a man desiring to be a woman and enjoying the gifts that only, well I guess until now, a woman can do. Although I think pregnancy is beautiful, I hear tons of women complain about their pregnancy; the pain, the sickness, the responsibility. When I think of girls our age, I know pregnancy is one of the worst things that could happen to me right now; I'm petrified of it!! Maybe it's about time men had to worry about that too :)
ReplyDeleteThis image makes me think about how woman are given special gifts that should only be shared with ourselves. I don't think men should have this option even though sometimes we say it would be nice, but that's what makes us who we are and makes us different from men. If we were all the same what would happen. This is definitely a different look at a woman and desire.
ReplyDelete